We'll deliver it before Christmas, and if not it's yours for free
We want to help make your Christmas stress-free, so we’ve introduced our Christmas Guarantee. We’re confident that if we promise to deliver your items to you before Christmas, then we will.
The Guarantee applies to items ordered until 10th November 2018. Your tracking number will be given to you in your order confirmation email.
If we’ve told you that your item(s) will be with you by 23rd December 2018 and we don’t deliver by 24th December 2018, you can keep the item(s) so it will be free..
If we are not able to deliver your items at all, of course we will give you a refund and you and we will also send you a Next gift card of the same value as the items you ordered.
All items in orders placed between 1st – 10th November 2018 are covered under the Guarantee as long as the order meets the terms of the offer (see full details opposite).The offer applies to all items on our online store
OUR CHRISTMAS GUARANTEE
The Christmas Guarantee is available for items in orders placed online from 1st to 10 November.
Christmas Guarantee full terms and conditions
- Next reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- The offer is subject to stock, courier availability and courier area/store location and does not apply in extreme weather conditions.
- If you don’t receive your item(s) on or before 24th December, please contact us and if delivery has not been attempted, you can keep the item(s) and will give you a refund.
- If you choose not to keep the late delivered item(s), please contact us to return them and receive a refund of the cost.
- If for any reason we are unable to deliver any item(s) covered by the Christmas Guarantee then we will give you a refund.
- The Christmas Guarantee only applies to orders made in good faith. If a money off incentive has been used as part of a Christmas Guarantee order and the order is returned, the value of the incentive will not be credited.
- The Christmas Guarantee does not apply to:
- Orders that require a payment to be made on your account.
- Orders placed in store and over the telephone.
- Multiple orders of the same item.
- Employees of The Guitar Zone.
- Those associated with fulfilling Next deliveries